I am low ching wen, year 3 semester 1 of UTAR student, also one of the member in ecommerce subject. My hometown located at Kajang, which has another name called "Satay Town". Since Kajang town was near by UTAR Sg.Long, i drive my father "old car" to attend the lecturer class everyday. Firstly, i will briefly share my hobbies and my recent internet activities.

My hobbies are read meaningful article and book and watch the recent popular tv show. The top 5 recent internet activity i was visited were facebook.com, homail.com, google.com, friendster.com and yahoo.com.

Facebook.com enable me to interact and share my recent thought with my friends. Besides that, facebook.com has a lot of application able to give me relaxation. Hotmail.com is the websites to get the funny and meaningful mail from my friends, by the way, i frequently use mail to discuss problem faced in the assignment. Google.com is the website gives me an oppurtunity to search data and information needed in assignment. By using this website, my assignment work can be done smoothly. Friendster.com is the community website, it give a space to interact with the older friends. Recently, this website was out-dated due to the existance of facebook.com. Yahoo.com is the websites give me a change to explore the data and information from the other aspect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment