I'm an average girl trying her best to survive in uni while trying to juggle her normal life...

I have a dream of finishing next year with some expectations... :0
Hopefully i'll get to that....

Right now, i'm currently in my third year in uni and will be completing uni next year at the age of 22... Still contemplating bout going further with my studies..
I have a bubbly personality and i love to shop!... quite a bad habit actually...
I also lurvvve chocolates and a good cup of ice-cream...
I'm also a movie addict... Especially those that sents chills down my spine..
My fav food definitely has to be my mum's cooking... Nothing beats home food for me as i'm sure for every1 else...

My favourite thing to do during my free time is to read a good fiction book by my favourite author, Tess Gerritsen.
I'm not really good at computers but when i use one, i always log into www.facebook.com, www.hotmail.com, www.asianfoodchannel.com, www.gsc.com.my and www.utar.edu.my (just for time being, for thesis research).. =)
Every1 that i've met for the first time can hardly believe that i'm of a mix parentage... It's because i look 100% indian...
My dad's actually Chinese and my mum is Indian... if u ever met me in public, you'd never guess that i'm actually chinese... Unless u take a look at my identification card...
true what they say, 'never judge a book by its cover'... :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment